With over 70 years of experience in on-load tap-changers manufacturing, we have been supplying OLTCs to more than 80 countries worldwide, including the Post-Soviet States, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas.
Quite a few transformers are still using our old RS Type On-Load Tap-Changers (such as RS2, RS3, RS4, etc.), without any issues. Nevertheless, many of these units have reached the end of their service life and have to be replaced.
For your retrofitting needs HYUNDAI offers both oil and vacuum type solutions. Tap changers type RS9 and RSV9 are specially designed to easily replace our older models without any changes being done to the transformer. Unlike our competitors, the OLTCs manufactured by HYUNDAI can provide full compatibility with our old tap changers regarding:
- technical characteristics of the OLTC
- shaft arrangements, pipes connection, etc.;
- mounting dimensions of the OLTC;
- electric circuits of MDU.
By choosing HYUNDAI’s tap-changers you are ensuring many more years of effortless work of your transformer.
With Retrofit solution from HYUNDAI you will receive:
- OLTC that can be installed without any adjustments to the transformer tank
- The well-known simple and robust design
- All of the advantages of the proven Hyundai conventional or vacuum technology
- Quick and easy maintenance
- Reduced time for maintenance
- Up to 300 000 operations maintenance free period with RSV 9
- Competitive prices paired with first-class technical support from Hyundai
- Fast and easy replacement
Please find the Retrofit Solutions brochure: https://www.elpromgroup.com/web/files/libraries/34/file/Retrofit%20solutions%20brochure.pdf